Wednesday 1 August 2012

Chanel Illusion D'ombre: 81 Fantasme


It was Lisa Eldridgewww.lisaeldridge.com - who got me addicted to these beautiful eyeshadows. I already have the Chanel Illusion D'ombre in shade Emerveille (which is a lovely sparkly peachy-golden colour).

One of my other favourite YouTube gurus is AModelRecommends - 

She used the shade 85 Mirifique to create a dark smoky eye. It is such a pretty colour. It's an almost black with lots of glitter through it. 
I went to along to a Chanel counter to see if I could purchase it but unfortunately it was sold out, so I looked at what other shades were available in the Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow collection and chose this shade instead!

Chanel Illusion D'ombre in 82 FantasmeIt costs £23 for a 4g pot and can be purchased from any Chanel counter
I bought mine from Debenhams as I wanted to use my Beauty Rewards card for the points I earned. 

swatch of  Chanel Illusion D'ombre in 82 Fantasme - £23

It's such a pretty colour. Especially for gently highlighting areas of the face, using a small amount cross the eyelid or putting it in the inner corner of the eye to make the eyes appear bigger.  



The product comes in a small box and has a mini eyeshadow brush to apply the product with. I personally would use a fluffy brush or a flat lay down brush to apply this product, but the brush it comes with is great if you want to use this eyeshadow in the form as an eyeliner.


It's super long lasting and after applying it, doesn't budge one bit!
It's an almost 'bouncy' mousse texture in the pot but applys like a cream eyeshadow.


I hope to purchase shade 85 Mirifique soon and also shade 83 Illusoire but I think I'll have to order mine online from Debenhams - www.debenhams.com.


I hope that was useful or helpful guys!
Leave any questions or comments below :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment