I have never heard of a liebster blog award before until I was nominated by Beauty Box http://www.beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/ via twitter. So I read through their blog and understood what it was and what I had to do.
It's for up-and-coming bloggers with under 200 followers. Simply answer the questions that the blogger has left for you to answer and repeat the process with your favourite up-and-coming bloggers.
So a big thankyou to Beauty Box for selecting me!
1) What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
Makeup or beauty blogs. Anything with pictures, swatches and clear photos of the products. I am a very visual person :)
2) What is your favourite book?
The Vampire Diaries. I love all the books and the TV series too. Cant wait for season 4!
3) Dramatic eyes or bright lips?
Ooo...that's tough. Bright lips. I love a flawless face with great lashes and bright lips.
4) Where is your favourite place to shop?
Makeup - Debenhams and MAC.
Clothes - Holllister, Zara and H&M.
5) Shoes or handbags?
6) Which perfume are you always reaching for?
Juicy Couture; Viva La Juicy. It's so sweet and fruity. Love it!
7) What would be your dream career?
Senior Artist at MAC Cosmetics. Being a part of MAC's backstage team doing makeup for catwalks and different events.
To also work on celebrities.
8) How would you describe your sense of style?
For clothing: simple, girly, pretty
9) Which two beauty products would you recommend everyone should try?
ESPA skincare line.
Botanicals skincare line.
Both amazing brands. What I call my luxury SPA products. Smell gorgeous and feel amazing on the skin.
10) What’s the best present you have ever been given?
A necklace from my uncle for my 18th birthday.
11) What’s your favourite nail varnish?
OPI tickle my france-y
I would write questions for my new found favourite bloggers but majority have over 200 followers so this wouldnt work :(
But I hope this was useful or interesting for all those who read my reviews :)
Thanks for reading!